Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ickle Firsties


Well everyone, this is it...the last Harry Potter fan art you'll probably see me doing for a little while...and by that I mean about four weeks.  The Golden Trio, as ickle firsties....ahhhhhh they were so little back then.  I don't know why they're all looking at Harry's wand, it just worked for the composition and I wanted to play around with light. 

I started this a few days before leaving for college, and then it sat unfinished for so long while I was getting all settled in and working on homework (6 hours of studio time outside of each class for my 3-D Approaches course is no joke!), but I finally had some free time yesterday so I just sat out in the common room and worked on this.  I think I might just like this college thing after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment