Saturday, January 14, 2012

Angels Pose




Inspired by the trope Angels Pose


When a team, generally young women, pose in a distinctive style in the midst of battle. It looks pretty good on camera and it conveys teamwork. The general appearance is usually dependent on a symmetrical three person shape, the two on the outside have their body positions turned away from the center person. A silhouette is optional. But there is also a two person variation of them standing back to back. Often done in a montage.


Steampunk just 'cause. 


Finished with this one with less then an hour until I run out of time for this week!  Homework's keeping me busy this trimester, but so far I'm loving all of my classes!  Finally I'm back in a drawing class and it is so wonderful.  From 6 to 9 at night (and honestly I stay there after for at least an extra hour working ) I go to the studio, and my classmates and I work on honing our skills, drink tea and coffee, and enjoy what is somehow simultaneously one of the most relaxing and the most stressful classes. 



5 comments:

  1. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    I looooooove youuuuuuuuuuuu and your badass art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anila! Of course this particular one wouldn't be possible without you and Kayla's badassery as well!!! (Hence why you get a sword...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rae the art is so preeeeeetyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I think you need to do more pen and ink in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEP. I got to see this form, and I STILL love it. Even moreso, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I shall post again, because I don't like that my wudanglady account avatar does not appear.

    Your art is inspiring and amazing, just like you.
    Ta-da!

    ReplyDelete