Saturday, January 28, 2012

Prehensile Hair


Inspired by the trope Prehensile Hair 


Sometimes people have a hairdo so big it seems like it has a mind of its own, and moves on its own accord. And then there are the people who have the ability to make it move. Characters with superpowers that allow their mullets to become murderous. To allow their ponytails to pummel. To allow their pigtails to pick fights. To allow their braids to barrage.


I had no idea what trope to do for week 4, so my lovely friend Anila  suggested this one...challenge accepted. 


Just...Barely...Made it!  Yay for midterms week!  This was one of those weeks where I had to put everything in a list of priorities in order to keep myself from stressing out, but all worked out in the end.  Organization truly is the key to sanity sometimes. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome picture! I'll have to create a character like that one day. A girl with killer, kick-butt hair. Love it!

    ReplyDelete